My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Interactive Advent Calendars

Update for 2008 ..... Beliefnet has another interactive advent calendar here with same pic as below .... BBC Radio 3 has a Bach musical advent calendar here ... and San Francisco's Grace Cathedral's site has an advent calendar here.

Thanks to Viola and Mark for their post on interesctive advent calendars. Of the ones they listed, my favorite is Dr. Who's :-) but there's also a very nice one at BeliefNet. Pics of them are below, but you have to visit the sites to use the interactive features.


- calendar at BeliefNet


- the faith calender from BBC's site


- Dr. Who's calendar, also from the BBC


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the advent calendar from belief.net. I put up an advent calendar chez nous, but we're so busy we often forget to open the wee doors!

Happy feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Crystal.

7:25 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Liam - I love Advent calendars. My sister usually buys me one with chocolate behind the doors :-) Ditto on the feast!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home