My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 15, 2011

Steven Shakespeare videos on Kierkegaard and Derrida

I've mentioned before Anglican priest Steven Shakespeare who teaches philosophy at Liverpool Hope University - he wrote a couple of books I've liked - Radical Orthodoxy: A Critical Introduction and The Inclusive God: Reclaiming Theology for an Inclusive Church, - as well as some great articles and a sermon - Speak to us of prayers and Why Humans Need Animals and Sermon from 2009 Annual Service at Durham Cathedral.

Today I noticed that there are a couple of videos out by him from Nottingham University on theology and two of the guys about whom he's written most - Kierkegaard and Derrida ........






2 Comments:

Blogger Carnival said...

I love Kierkegaard. I am in the process of reading all of his pseudonymous works and many others written under his own name. Very prophetic in my opinion.

3:57 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Carnival,

I remember him from college - we read Fear and Trembling - but I haven't read anything of his since then. Maybe I'll try to get something on him from the librrary.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home