My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Talk to God and listen to the casual reply"


- abalone shell

I'm thinking about camping. When I was a kid we often went camping on family vacations - I particularly remember one time camping at Yellowstone where we saw the Grand Prismatic Spring ...



and another time in Big Basin Redwoods State Park near Santa Cruz ...



As a teen I often camped with friends, one time near Mendocino, where we saw wild pigs and found abalone shells ....



Also camped at Sequoia National Park, where we visited the Crystal Cave ;) ...



and went horseback riding at Yosemite ...



Having said all this, I have to admit that I don't really like camping, though I do love the places where I've camped ... if only there weren't any bugs! ;) What made me think of all this was coming across a song last night when trawling music videos ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home