My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 16, 2018

The kittens, continued

Here is Snowy and her two babies. I think they are about 4 weeks old now. Sorry about the photo quality but it's pretty dark in the garage ...



I called the vet place Saturday - they said they would take the kittens to adopt out once they were a little older. But now they say they probably can't because they have taken on other kittens since I last talked to them. They're supposed to call back with the final word, but it doesn't look good. Meanwhile one of the kittens is having a problem with one of his/her eyes, which won't open. Worries, worries, worries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Sounds like the kitten may have conjunctivitis; maybe the vet or the humane society would give you some antibiotic drops to try.
I know it is a worry trying to find homes for them.

2:33 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Katherine. I made an appointment today to take the kittens to the vet Thursday so they can check their eyes. I realized that I don't really know a lot of "real" people anymore that I can ask if they would adopt a kitten. But the vet people said that if the kittens get well, then they may take them after all. - that would be great.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home